Monday, 12 September 2011

Happy Monday! More fashion week!

JILL STUART - I love how girly the collection is and the pastel colours.




JASON WU - Very retro - I could see a white poodle in one hand and John Travolta Grease style hanging off the other arm. Except the collection is much more chic than what I just described...










PETER SOM - More poping colours mixed in with bold patterns.






CHRISTIAN SIRIANO - This collection is elegant but casual at the same time. I love the mix of simple t-shirts and dramatic long skirts.










ADAM - More bold patterns, colours and girlyness... makes you wonder how the designer manage to be so synchronised?






HELMUT LANG - Sportswear Chic!




ALEXANDER WANG - Sportswear chic but with an explosion of colour and patterns




CHARLOTTE RONSON - Lovely muted tones here and light lingerie-esque garments - very sweet.




VIVIENNE TAM - I love the mix of textures, patterns and colours!








xoxo Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment