Sunday, 18 September 2011

London!

London fashion week was always synonymous to a bit of a headache, sporadic adrenaline rushes and lack of sleep. But this is no longer the case this season as I was not working behind the scenes! I got to relax and enjoy. I sat not so far away from Suzy Menkes at a Liberty Ross film projection and I was lucky enough to catch the Holly Fulton show on Sunday which I adored!

These are my favourite looks from Holly's collection...






oh and this is the super funky track they played at the show...




Some other favourites from this weekend...

Jaeger - I love the use of the flowy translucent fabric here. It's such a precious collection! I am a big fan of the colourful Spanish hats too.






Mulberry - This collection is uber sexy to me. It's all about the big hair and the clothes give off an impression of effortless drama.






ISSA - Love the Africana patterns here...






xoxo Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment